**DROP SHIP ONLY**
LAMKIN Half Cord Golf Grip
Five Zones of High-Performance engineering – One perfect golf grip
The Z5 golf grips from Lamkin features five distinctive grip zones scientifically engineered to promote proper hand placement and the ideal light-pressure grip with every swing. The grip’s multi-compound foundation is combined with a functional network of textures and patterns to deliver enhanced grip comfort, control and consistency.
Features & Benifits
- An intricate horizontal pattern and cotton cord weave in the upper zones for exceptional traction and slip-free confidence in all weather conditions.
- The middle zone of the grip include FingerLock panels designed to secure a golfers’s thumb in a consistent, secure position with every swing.
- Shallow micro-texture in the bottom zones provide a smoother and more comfortable feel in the non-glove lower hand.
- Functional alignment references promote proper and repeatable grip at set ip.
- Made with a highly durable proprietary compound designed for maximum torsion control and shot feedback.
- For players who perfer a smoother grip feel, the Z5 can be installed in a logo-down position for a softer and more uniform feel.